[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - trouble trouble
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

trouble trouble

trouble trouble

Postby Driver2g » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Need some help guys. Recently did a turbo install, and I keep getting a CEL P1346. Ive done some research and found that it refers to a cam/vvti sensor. I am running 6psi and using a AEM FIC. Any ideas of what could be causing this? If it is a sensor where is it located.
02 Solara 2az-fe TURBO!!!
trd lower springs
short shifter
rear brake conversion
TRD muffler
Driver2g
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 1gSE » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Did you intercept the cam sensor or tap it? I'm not sure about the 2AZ, but when I intercepted the cam sensor wire with my FIC, the ecu didn't like it at all. Double check the wiring. Plug the bypass harness in an see if you still get it.....but stay out of the go pedal
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby sahuddleston » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:33 am

never had this issue when i boosted my 2az. i had a CEL but i ended up removing the bulb as it was just my 02 sensor being removed. good luck finding it.
2012 Ford Shelby GT500
2013 Hyundai Genesis 4.6

2002 Toyota Solara SE - First Turbo 2AZ-FE
sahuddleston
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Forced Induction