[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 93 octane on my setup?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

93 octane on my setup?

93 octane on my setup?

Postby cchapar » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could run 93 octane on my newly supercharged setup:

5 psi pully
obx headers
walbro 255
330cc injectors
jim's fuel mod
Gabe's GM knock sensor mod
Weapon R secret weapon cold air intake

Any info would help. I would like to know if there is risk of detonation or engine damage.

Thanks,

Chris
cchapar
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby sarki » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Sup Chris, Your going to get mixed opinions on this. My opinion is Yes youll be fine. Theres guys on the forum running 91 with a 5.5psi pulley. But i wont mention any names. :wink:

Just to be on the safe side, Get in on the Group buy for the Meth kit. :lol:
6psi // 291tq // 268whp // Auto
Who wants to buy it?
sarki
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jetbtkng » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:36 pm

5 psi is iffy, a good tune with safc, set to run a little rich in open loop should be ok, but im not 100% sure.............. :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby Dawgz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:18 pm

93's fine.
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to Forced Induction