[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FIC Wiring
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

FIC Wiring

FIC Wiring

Postby Driver2g » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 am

I found this diagram for the TC, but changed it a little so that the connections match the ecu for the Gen 1.5 solara. Hopefully it will help someone out, I know it would have made my life a lot easier when I was doing my install.

02 Solara 2az-fe TURBO!!!
trd lower springs
short shifter
rear brake conversion
TRD muffler
Driver2g
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Tony the Tiger » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:59 am

Thanks for sharing... Did everything work properly after you wired up the AEM FIC?
Dynamotorsports Tuning
Tony the Tiger
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Driver2g » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:18 pm

The only thing I ended up needing to do is wire in (2) 2.2k resistors. I found detailed instructions on the AEM forum on were to put them. Has something to do with the way our cam pos. sensor work.
02 Solara 2az-fe TURBO!!!
trd lower springs
short shifter
rear brake conversion
TRD muffler
Driver2g
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Forced Induction