[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Question bout Eagle 22R Rods...
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Question bout Eagle 22R Rods...

Question bout Eagle 22R Rods...

Postby Slut » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 pm

I got me a set of eagle 22r rods im going to throw in my rebuild.. Im having it milled now so itll fit the crank n pistions.. hopefully the machine shop isnt retarded and does it right.. I told them the specs and even gave an OEM rod for an example.. My question is..,. Am i gonna have a problem fitting the rods in the bore due to them being a little wider? My motor is not bored over.. I guess this question is mainly for you gabe, so please let me know.. I know youve built a few of these motors...will I have enough room to slide the rods down without scoring the walls either heh. Thanks guys
Slut
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Question bout Eagle 22R Rods...

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Have you posted this at TN.
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: Question bout Eagle 22R Rods...

Postby Smaay » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:50 am

was there a update to this? to answer the question, there should be no clearance issues. rod thickness wont affect the bore
1990 Celica All-Trac 3S-GTE
1997 Celica GT 1MZ/3MZ hybrid
1997 Supra 2JZ-GTE
2001 Celica GT-S 2ZZ-GTE
1998 Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel

Thats alot of BOOST!!!!
Smaay
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Forced Induction