[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Random question, any boosted members here that rarely post?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Random question, any boosted members here that rarely post?

Re: Random question, any boosted members here that rarely po

Postby Pogs » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 pm

at 120,000 miles im puting the ct-26 and all equipment on my i4. Im almost at 100k. All of the parts are sitting in my closet, in great condition, and waiting to be put on. ...nm the only part i dont have is a piggyback system or something like it.
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.
Search and Win
Its a search engine that gives you random points to get free stuff they offer.
Pogs
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Tony the Tiger » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:51 am

I think this thread got all aggressive because the claim was originally regarding to a "boosted" Solara...hah

Turbo is boosted too, so one has to be very specific about the claims. It has to be supercharged Solara for the claim, not just boosted.

And then you also have to watch out for claims like stock internals. It has to be inside the Solara only. For the record, I made 357 WHP at 14-15 PSI on a 57-trim CT26 turbo about 7 years ago on the stock motor inside a '94 Camry. I know the motor can take more with a good tune up to today's standards, but because it was so long ago and my Camry was still a DD that time, I built the motor up shortly after when the transmission gave way.
Dynamotorsports Tuning
Tony the Tiger
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 am

tony how did you manage your fuel and what not? did you have a standalone ecu or just a piggyback off the stock ecu?
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Tony the Tiger » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 pm

GreeKAvaLoN wrote:tony how did you manage your fuel and what not? did you have a standalone ecu or just a piggyback off the stock ecu?

I was on an E-manage Blue and 550cc/min injectors at that time... I wouldn't consider it a perfect tune as I was having problems with the factory O2 and related issues at that time.
Dynamotorsports Tuning
Tony the Tiger
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby lemegacool » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 pm

^^

holy crap lol you layed down 357hp on a emanage blue !!! woah those injectors were bigger than supras ones lol
1994 camry v6 5 speed swapped
custom m90 blower in progress
cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3872430
lemegacool
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:50 am

I dont post at all anymore.
My car frustrated me to where I've been mostly MIA for almost 2 years....
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Forced Induction