[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - who's the king of the sc'ed hill
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

who's the king of the sc'ed hill

Re: who's the king of the sc'ed hill

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 pm

sarki wrote:^^ No fare Queeni, You have engine work done. Im stock internals. But i guess your the king....Queen for now.

sound like an insult coming from sarki and going to the queen, what will the queen do next? lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby KILLA CAM » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 pm

solaraqueen wrote:
sarki wrote:Hay Solaraqueen, nice numbers for a noob. Btw anyone know who the Auto king is????

thats my auto chart so i guess i am......

I think this guy is still an AUTO. Sorry Solara"Queen"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPOCo8Uba0E
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:17 pm

^yep he's doing a 5spd now i believe.

soo let's do a king of the n/a hill ya? :)
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby solaraqueen » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:11 pm

KILLA CAM wrote:
solaraqueen wrote:
sarki wrote:Hay Solaraqueen, nice numbers for a noob. Btw anyone know who the Auto king is????

were talking about supercharged not turboed, so i would have to say 291whp is the champ for autos that are sc'ed.....
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby solaraqueen » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:15 pm

GreeKAvaLoN wrote:^yep he's doing a 5spd now i believe.

soo let's do a king of the n/a hill ya? :)

& whats the point of doing an n-a king of the hill, everybody knows it'll never get close to 200whp so its kinda useless....
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby solaraqueen » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:21 pm

sarki wrote:^^ No fare Queeni, You have engine work done. Im stock internals. But i guess your the king....Queen for now.

who are u, i dont know u, u dont know what mods ive done, how dare u even say such non sense, if i was a man i'd give u the thrashing of your life, dam male chauvinist pig........
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby KILLA CAM » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:23 pm

solaraqueen wrote:
KILLA CAM wrote:
solaraqueen wrote:

were talking about supercharged not turboed, so i would have to say 291whp is the champ for autos that are sc'ed.....

Looks like you need to get your eyes checked, old man...
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby solaraqueen » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:17 pm

KILLA CAM wrote:
solaraqueen wrote:

again its turboed, so its null & void son, its who's the king of the sc'ed hill, not who's the king of the sc'ed turbo hill, where do u see turbo in the letter head, u need to study comprehension & u need a reading program, so again i would have to say 291whp is the champ for autos that are sc'ed
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am

is this better my queen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg6WqIKd11U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPOCo8Uba0E&feature=related

call me a noob if u want, but that's totally a s/c in there.

when and where did bob ever say u can't have MORE then just the s/c? i didn't see that anywhere, fck if u wanna play like that i have the most powerful avalon in the world. i'll just keep making up excuses. what's the point of making a s/ced king of the hill? to say ur one of the top 10 modded solaras out of the 15 ppl who do? you're giving urself a useless title to a car that will barely make it over 300whp, and when it does, a fox will still beat u in a quarter mile with full exhaust and intake.. for the price of the supercharger.
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:57 pm

ya this is a small community but hopefully we'll go beyond 300+ whp with GLP MP90 and MP112 kits!, but its the love for our cars that make us drop so much into them even though there may be better and faster choices out there. But i know i love my Camry lol

so really there should be

king of the hill of

N/A
supercharged
turbocharged
twincharged

lol
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby solaraqueen » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:01 pm

GreeKAvaLoN wrote:is this better my queen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg6WqIKd11U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPOCo8Uba0E&feature=related

call me a noob if u want, but that's totally a s/c in there.

when and where did bob ever say u can't have MORE then just the s/c? i didn't see that anywhere, fck if u wanna play like that i have the most powerful avalon in the world. i'll just keep making up excuses. what's the point of making a s/ced king of the hill? to say ur one of the top 10 modded solaras out of the 15 ppl who do? you're giving urself a useless title to a car that will barely make it over 300whp, and when it does, a fox will still beat u in a quarter mile with full exhaust and intake.. for the price of the supercharger.

as i said its sc'ed not tubo supercharged, it would look like this WHO'S THE KING OF THE TURBO SUERCHARGED HILL, ummm i dont think it reads like that, but there are those who just dont get it huh, & as for fast well i havent lost a race yet, & i'll race anyone win or lose i dont care, but its mostly win.......
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby KILLA CAM » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:35 pm

GreekAvalon, that's MY NI66A!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:46 pm

frank, give it up. the turbo is considered an exhaust mod if you wanna fight it to that extent. SOMEONE IS BETTER THAN YOU. get over it. quit making excuses. u added a bunch of bolt ons to a car that no1 mods, congrats. if you wanted to help the community, HELP IT, don't go around telling everyone how wrong they are and how amazing ur solaras are cause u have some1 else pretty much install everything. bragging is so helpful alright.

string - i totally agree on that, i love my car, but i'm not going for all speed, which is also why i kept the AVALON. seriously, our cars may be quick, but trying to mod them to be the fastest around is just retarded. toyota didn't build these cars to have orange grills and 300whp, they made them to be good all around cars for daily driving. which is why later in the year i'll most likely be going into an mk3 supra or a g35 coupe and leaving the avalon on the side for winter or long trips..

killa - i kno we been thinking the same thing for a while now, some1 had to say it..
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 am

hahahaha ya but also your in a different situation then me and people with solara's, you have a 4 door so what your going for makes more sense! :) but i have a 2 door, but ya i agree with you its not a 2jz or rb26dett lol but i know what you mean, i wanna buy a Toyota Aristo or R33. but it would be killer to have a 300 or close to 300 WHP daily driver :)
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:29 am

stringbean wrote:hahahaha ya but also your in a different situation then me and people with solara's, you have a 4 door so what your going for makes more sense! :) but i have a 2 door, but ya i agree with you its not a 2jz or rb26dett lol but i know what you mean, i wanna buy a Toyota Aristo or R33. but it would be killer to have a 300 or close to 300 WHP daily driver :)

if plans go as i hope by the end of the year i'm hoping ~270 to the crank and the g i'm buying (already making plans/payments) around 350whp..
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Forced Induction