[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - who's the king of the sc'ed hill
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

who's the king of the sc'ed hill

Re: who's the king of the sc'ed hill

Postby solaraqueen » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm

GreeKAvaLoN wrote:frank, give it up. the turbo is considered an exhaust mod if you wanna fight it to that extent. SOMEONE IS BETTER THAN YOU. get over it. quit making excuses. u added a bunch of bolt ons to a car that no1 mods, congrats. if you wanted to help the community, HELP IT, don't go around telling everyone how wrong they are and how amazing ur solaras are cause u have some1 else pretty much install everything. bragging is so helpful alright.

string - i totally agree on that, i love my car, but i'm not going for all speed, which is also why i kept the AVALON. seriously, our cars may be quick, but trying to mod them to be the fastest around is just retarded. toyota didn't build these cars to have orange grills and 300whp, they made them to be good all around cars for daily driving. which is why later in the year i'll most likely be going into an mk3 supra or a g35 coupe and leaving the avalon on the side for winter or long trips..

killa - i kno we been thinking the same thing for a while now, some1 had to say it..

#1 a turbo & sc are 2 differnt entities, & as the title says sc'ed, the only one making shhht up is u by trying inject something that wasnt listed, what part of the english language dont u comprehend, lol, im only telling the people who dont get it thier wrong because they are period, & i wasnt bragging just stating the facts, something some here dont like or get, & if u wanted to have a fast camry-solara u could, & i never said i have the fastest car in the world, just the fastest stock sc'ed 3.0, i think u should quit being so sensative & butt hurt by the fact that im rite & u havent a clue, & who's this frank guy.....
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:55 pm

*groan*
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:24 pm

l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Frank? that guy has been banned for a while now.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby stringbean » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:Frank? that guy has been banned for a while now.

To Queen - he also had exactly the same specs as you you and exactly the same car! Unless you bought his car!? Then that's why most people think your frank..
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 pm

^maybe he did sell it.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby Gregtrd » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:16 pm

lots of ladies here hating on you queen, thats what happens when you are the fastest s/c solara.
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:45 am

^^^^ I spy Kenny Miros
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:53 pm

solaraqueen wrote:
GreeKAvaLoN wrote:frank, give it up. the turbo is considered an exhaust mod if you wanna fight it to that extent. SOMEONE IS BETTER THAN YOU. get over it. quit making excuses. u added a bunch of bolt ons to a car that no1 mods, congrats. if you wanted to help the community, HELP IT, don't go around telling everyone how wrong they are and how amazing ur solaras are cause u have some1 else pretty much install everything. bragging is so helpful alright.

string - i totally agree on that, i love my car, but i'm not going for all speed, which is also why i kept the AVALON. seriously, our cars may be quick, but trying to mod them to be the fastest around is just retarded. toyota didn't build these cars to have orange grills and 300whp, they made them to be good all around cars for daily driving. which is why later in the year i'll most likely be going into an mk3 supra or a g35 coupe and leaving the avalon on the side for winter or long trips..

killa - i kno we been thinking the same thing for a while now, some1 had to say it..

#1 a turbo & sc are 2 differnt entities, & as the title says sc'ed, the only one making shhht up is u by trying inject something that wasnt listed, what part of the english language dont u comprehend, lol, im only telling the people who dont get it thier wrong because they are period, & i wasnt bragging just stating the facts, something some here dont like or get, & if u wanted to have a fast camry-solara u could, & i never said i have the fastest car in the world, just the fastest stock sc'ed 3.0, i think u should quit being so sensative & butt hurt by the fact that im rite & u havent a clue, & who's this frank guy.....

I should learn the english language and how to comprehend words? maybe you should use proper grammar before calling out people to properly comprehend everything. I still don't see where bob said you can't have a turbo added? you simply said sced and auto, tony fits into that.. he just added something to his exh manifold. really? i love how everyone acts like an idiot, ur pic is flipped, but not flipped fully, you have the auto solara making 291whp and in ur sig u got the other making 305whp on ur manual one. soo either, ur making up numbers, or u got 2 solaras like frank did. hmm, weird, you're both cocky as hell too. and even in another post in the intro section you posted [ howdy, weird who else did that? honestly, i'm surprised the 2 mods pretty much on sg are letting you back on. did you guys just give up? why bother giving him a second chance when he's posted like 40 times and of those he's been a dick or a smartass to every person. i'm not going to bother posting on this forum aside from the fs section nemore because quite FRANKly this is just ridiculous. too many people call out eachother and no1 is truly helpful. go to some 350z or mustang forum and its totally different. "queen" how much school did you actually go through? i'm 19 still, have accomplished/accomplishing most of what uve done to your solaras, and still know how to PROPERLY speak and write. don't try and call me out saying im dumb or can't understand crap cuz guess what, i'm still ranked in top 25% of my class and always have been, quit taking all your stupid little anger out cuz you got banned before and just drop it before you get banned again. i'm done. do what you guys please with this post, or me, or w.e.
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Gregtrd » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 pm

"who's the king of the sc'ed hill" is the title, so lets stick to it. At 19yrs of age i knew everything about nothing so i think we should stick to the title, and as for solaraqueen she has the fastest sc solara, i should know i put her together.
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby solaraqueen » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

so lets see 19 and how many yrs u been driving, 2 , how many track events uh 0, how many drag events u have raced uh 0, how many miles have u got behind wheel 3, lol ive forgot more about cars than you'll ever learn, 19 & still wearing diapers, i know how u teeny boppers are all talk no action, when youve done a third of what i have write me until then stifle.... :lilangel:
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby hskrsolara » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:33 pm

how about you guys get out the ruler and see who has the bigger peter. what's the point? all these dynos are different, none of these numbers really mean anything unless they're on the same rolling dyno. let's quit pissing in the wind. at the end of the day, we're arguing about 250-300 hp cars. nice power, but not worth getting crazy about.
99 DWP SEV6 5spd 6.5psi+Meth, Tein+Tokico, EricSol+Brembos+EBC, OBX Headers+OBX 3" Exhaust, Supra MAF & 330cc, Spec 2+, Fidanza, TRD lip kit, Injen+Ext, Optima Red, Infinity 60.5+693.7i, 2 Kappa Perfect 12 VQ's+iPod+JVC DVD...etc
hskrsolara
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby TxBmbleBee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 am

this is off topic but...I like the new pic of the engine bay greg!
"i just wanna go fast..."
TxBmbleBee
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Gregtrd » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:09 am

TxBmbleBee wrote:this is off topic but...I like the new pic of the engine bay greg!

thanks, its only the fastest camry/solara in socal. :drinking:
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Gregtrd » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 pm

the queen was taken out by yours truly on a fwy run "loaded" 5 deep :drinking: .
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

PreviousNext

Return to Forced Induction