[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - "Breaking News" Gregtrd dyno #'s
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

"Breaking News" Gregtrd dyno #'s

Re: "Breaking News" Gregtrd dyno #'s

Postby Solarasian » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:50 pm

SICK!!!!!!! haha thats VERY impressive
Auto SLE V6
6000k VVME Bi-Xenon
GReddy SP2 catback
injen SRI is2030p
Kaminari Lip Kit(stand by)
Tokico hp Struts
Tein S Tech
Solarasian
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Gregtrd wrote:^^ hey I've seen your mods list your car is capable of hitting the 300whp mark easily, I wouldn't recommend windshield washer fluid, buy a 5gal can of meth and 5gals of distilled water, also run 2gals of xylene with 4oz of mystery oil (=94.5 oct)and 625ml meth nozzle, trust me you'll be at the 300whp mark
Now it all up to you.

Awesome numbers. I wish you were local. I'd like a personal Toyota mechanic like you'll have in Cali.
I'm trying to achieve a "street-able" tune. I really don't want to be mixing fuels in the garage. (I have kids) What would your opinion of the stuff be. http://www.goestores.com/catalog.aspx?s ... 0&detail=1
I want to be able to travel further than a tankfull of fuel without having to carry a trunk full of xylene mix.
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Gregtrd » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Akfahad wrote:^^^yeah...did the xylene/mystery oil trick already on my last dyno...where r u picking up this 5gal can of meth? Also found out that I'll need a different program other than the Neo to tune with...so looks like the SS FTC is what's been the most common.

Sound like the only thing you need is to swap out the meth nozzle to the 625ml and run 50/50 water/meth. If you can get a ss ftc that would work best. Sarkey get the meth for me I'll find out where he gets it from.
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Gregtrd » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 pm

JavaJoe_2 wrote:
Gregtrd wrote:^^ hey I've seen your mods list your car is capable of hitting the 300whp mark easily, I wouldn't recommend windshield washer fluid, buy a 5gal can of meth and 5gals of distilled water, also run 2gals of xylene with 4oz of mystery oil (=94.5 oct)and 625ml meth nozzle, trust me you'll be at the 300whp mark
Now it all up to you.

Awesome numbers. I wish you were local. I'd like a personal Toyota mechanic like you'll have in Cali.
I'm trying to achieve a "street-able" tune. I really don't want to be mixing fuels in the garage. (I have kids) What would your opinion of the stuff be. http://www.goestores.com/catalog.aspx?s ... 0&detail=1
I want to be able to travel further than a tankfull of fuel without having to carry a trunk full of xylene mix.

Don't get it wrong now. From my understanding 10 points makes one octane number so from 91 oct. you would need 35 points to be at 94.5oct. So you would need 6 bottles roughly 48 dollars, thats too expensive, just run 2.5gals of c16(116) and 14 gal of 91 that a lot cheaper. In cali I can get c16 for $7.00 a gal.
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby solaraqueen » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Now it all up to you.

no its 4oz's marval mystery oil to every gallon xylene & i 1 gal to each 7 gals of 91 octane to get 94.5 octane.........
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby solaraqueen » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Gregtrd wrote:
JavaJoe_2 wrote:
Now it all up to you.

Don't get it wrong now. From my understanding 10 points makes one octane number so from 91 oct. you would need 35 points to be at 94.5oct. So you would need 6 bottles roughly 48 dollars, thats too expensive, just run 2.5gals of c16(116) and 14 gal of 91 that a lot cheaper. In cali I can get c16 for $7.00 a gal.

it all depends on what sensors u have left on the car, 116 racing fuel is leaded & may mess with your sensors, greg i told u this, but because its only 2.5 gals it may not effect it, only time will tell if greg runs it all the time.......
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gregtrd » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 pm

no its 4oz's marval mystery oil to every gallon xylene & i 1 gal to each 7 gals of 91 octane to get 94.5 octane......... That's what I meant thanks for pointing that out queen.
it all depends on what sensors u have left on the car, 116 racing fuel is leaded & may mess with your sensors, greg i told u this, but because its only 2.5 gals it may not effect it, only time will tell if greg runs it all the time.......
Yeah only time will tell.
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Dawgz » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:42 am

nice!
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Smaay » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 am

impressive numbers, I know Shawn Church very well. i send him all my customers that i build turbo kits for and he has tuned all my cars including my 700HP Supra. When yo uare ready to go M90 let me know. this is what im doing in my celica now. combo charged 62-1 turbo and M90 on a fully built 2ZZ-GE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5G4jFf_3kA
1990 Celica All-Trac 3S-GTE
1997 Celica GT 1MZ/3MZ hybrid
1997 Supra 2JZ-GTE
2001 Celica GT-S 2ZZ-GTE
1998 Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel

Thats alot of BOOST!!!!
Smaay
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gregtrd » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 am

^^^ that's extreme what kind of number are expecting?
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 1gSE » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:22 pm

holy :bleep: Smaay! That makes Blitz's Celica sc kit look like a b*tch :D
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby albertrd » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Gregtrd wrote:
a94autocamry wrote:
a94autocamry wrote:congrats on the #'s, but waiting on the dyno sheet / pictures / videos .... :)

statement still stands.... :o :wink:

^^^read em and weep^^^
bad cell phone pic.

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :bang: :rock:
albertrd
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby a94autocamry » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Isn't Greg going to dyno it again?? What about you Albert..?? :drinking:
slow white = "no show and no go"
a94autocamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gregtrd » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Yeah I added like 10 more performance mods we'll see what they do for hp gains.
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby a94autocamry » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Gregtrd wrote:Yeah I added like 10 more performance mods we'll see what they do for hp gains.

I call BS on those 10 more performance mods...please list what they are... :x :o :D :bday:
slow white = "no show and no go"
a94autocamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

PreviousNext

Return to Forced Induction