[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - trd ebc and gen4 ecu info
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

trd ebc and gen4 ecu info

trd ebc and gen4 ecu info

Postby wagonsrule » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:28 am

Okay gen4 guys who are supercharged I need your info for creating a circuit to control the EBC of the trd supercharger to modify it for a gen3. I need to know what kind of voltages are being given out of the ECU at pin 11 of connector E10 (The wire that is grounded on the EBC when you have a manual transmission). It's a air-fuel sensor map out of the ECU and I need to know what the EBC detects. (0-5V with 0V at shifts?)

This data will make possible for any gen3 to use the TRD EBC on an automatic transmission since I will build a circuit that is controller by microprocessor to detect the gear changes and cut boost at every gear change. The gen3 does not have this circuit and any info would be helpful (Gabe could not help me! :P )
----------------------
94 Camry V6 Wagon SUPERCHARGED @ 5 psi!!!! One of a KIND! (6-7psi coming up)
SAFC
75 cu ft. of storage space :D
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: trd ebc and gen4 ecu info

Postby wagonsrule » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 am

Any info guys? You don't need to be s/c'ed to get this info any gen4 data would be awesome.
----------------------
SAFC
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby solaraqueen » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 pm

most of us dont use them well the hi hp guys, i havent had them hooked up for a couple of yrs now & no problems....
solaraqueen
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby wagonsrule » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Yeah I know most of you guys don't use it. I was just wondering what kind of output the ECU gives out at pin 11 of E10 since that's where the EBC plugs in on the Gen4 and is not used in manual transmissions. I just wanted to create my own circuit that detects gear changes and cuts boost at the time of shift. Thanks anyways if nobody knows.
----------------------
SAFC
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SirThomas88 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:35 am

Huh.. interesting. I should be working on my car today, I'll try and get a voltage reading for you.
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby wagonsrule » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 pm

No info? Well, I just bought a charger so I'll make my own test when the time comes.
----------------------
SAFC
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Forced Induction