[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - EBC question
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

EBC question

EBC question

Postby wagonsrule » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 am

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could tell me something. The TRD S/C is equipped with a boost bypass right? Is that why that when you have a automatic and you have the EBC, there is no boost in 1st and between shifts. If this is true and the difference in wiring between the auto and manual trans. is only a wire, couldn't you send a signal to the EBC that would cut boost in all gears? (trick it like sending a 5v all the time) You guys who are boosted and have an auto, I know some of you use a switch to cut the EBC to have boost in all gears. Is the wire you switch the
one that you connect at pin 11 of connector e10?
Any info would be helpful. Thanks!
----------------------
94 Camry V6 Wagon SUPERCHARGED @ 5 psi!!!! One of a KIND! (6-7psi coming up)
SAFC
75 cu ft. of storage space :D
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: EBC question

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:56 pm

im not running an ebc but im a 5 speed those things rob you from boost and dont give it to you when you demand it. Its not necessary to put it on.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby wagonsrule » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Yeah I know, but I want to make my own controller for the EBC. If it's 5v that tells the EBC to cut boost in 1st and it's at 0V that boost is applied then any microcontroller can control it to boost or not to boost. Could have no boost in all gears and boost in all gears or any gear you want heck. Auto guys, do you switch the wire at pin 11 of e10?
----------------------
94 Camry V6 Wagon SUPERCHARGED @ 5 psi!!!! One of a KIND! (6-7psi coming up)
SAFC
75 cu ft. of storage space :D
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Dawgz » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:58 pm

wagonsrule wrote:Yeah I know, but I want to make my own controller for the EBC. If it's 5v that tells the EBC to cut boost in 1st and it's at 0V that boost is applied then any microcontroller can control it to boost or not to boost. Could have no boost in all gears and boost in all gears or any gear you want heck. Auto guys, do you switch the wire at pin 11 of e10?

So basically u want a kill switch for the EBC?
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to Forced Induction