[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Methanol for half the price of SP Boost Juice
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Methanol for half the price of SP Boost Juice

Methanol for half the price of SP Boost Juice

Postby SirThomas88 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 pm

So I dunno if this is common knowledge but I found a couple good sources for un-mixed methanol.

Snow Performance Boost Juice costs $30.00 + shipping for 4 one gallon bottles already mixed at 49 methanol 51 water from Summit Racing.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SNO-40008/

Or, you can go to these sites:
hiperfuels.com
worldwideracingfuels.com

and buy 99.99% pure methanol for around $10 a gallon. Cost drops to about half, not including shipping.

Just wanted to post about it for you guys.
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Methanol for half the price of SP Boost Juice

Postby 1gSE » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Thanks. I run -20* windshield washer fluid. I doubt I could get meth shipped to Greece :(
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Methanol for half the price of SP Boost Juice

Postby Gregtrd » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:51 pm

SirThomas88 wrote:So I dunno if this is common knowledge but I found a couple good sources for un-mixed methanol.

Snow Performance Boost Juice costs $30.00 + shipping for 4 one gallon bottles already mixed at 49 methanol 51 water from Summit Racing.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SNO-40008/

Or, you can go to these sites:
hiperfuels.com
worldwideracingfuels.com

and buy 99.99% pure methanol for around $10 a gallon. Cost drops to about half, not including shipping.

Just wanted to post about it for you guys.

you're paying too much, 5gals of meth for $26
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Forced Induction