[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Triplecharged Solara running strong....
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Triplecharged Solara running strong....

Re: Triplecharged Solara running strong....

Postby hybrid2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:40 am

it may have to come in a different form.. aka a prepped 26XXlb w/ full tank of gas MR2 ;) running 1000cc injectors instead of 880. a transaxle built with even crazier ratios. HEHEHEHE can't wait..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/zhao8888/siggy2.jpg[/img]

Progression.. through time and hard work.. only got me this far..
[url]http://www.mr2.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=700 [/url] <<<Details of my deuce
hybrid2
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Triplecharged Solara running strong....

Postby Twin Turbo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:56 pm

This should probly be in racing stories but its a testiment to how well gabes build is running so im posting here. I got in a mean highway race with a lime green with black racing striped srt challenger last weekend. I actually assumed i was gonna beat him as ive taken these units down before and im sure he thought he was gonna beat me cause its a fu$^ing solara but when we put the hammer down rolling down the highway it was a dead heat. We did that 3 times and nobody won or lost. Turned out the guy was pretty bolt on modded up with exhaust, intake, headers, and some kind of chip. He couldnt believe i was able to run with him either until i popped the hood on the lara. Racing like that is an adrenaline rush that you just cant duplicate!
Follow @ballsofthunder for non-stop ridiculous action
Twin Turbo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Forced Induction