[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Psi in cold weather
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Psi in cold weather

Psi in cold weather

Postby wagonsrule » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:09 am

Hey guys i was wondering what kind of psi you guys who have the stock pulley get when the weather is cold out.. These days its been -10 to -15Celcius here and i consistently see 6psi on my gauge.. i usually never see over 5.25 with my stock 4psi pulley. This is cause im soon gonna be installing the 6psi pulley and im like.. am i gonna be topping 8psi lol.. i dont wanna blow my engine.. its running smooth and never burns oil.

Lets say that when im at 55 km/h and i gun it... it just starts to spin until i get traction :D Blame the low grip on winter tires ahahhah
----------------------
94 Camry V6 Wagon SUPERCHARGED @ 5 psi!!!! One of a KIND! (6-7psi coming up)
SAFC
75 cu ft. of storage space :D
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Psi in cold weather

Postby 1gSE » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:31 am

cooler air is denser so you'll see more boost. As long as your afr is correct you should be fine
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Forced Induction