[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My 400+whp Build Thread
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

My 400+whp Build Thread

Re: My 400+whp Build Thread

Postby Gregtrd » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:44 am

Fully built Stroid motor heads are also fully built over sized valves and what not,
i shipped rednight engine to akora.
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Man, Tracy dont need that motor! he's into his honda now.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby chullen1 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:50 pm

SirThomas88 wrote:
chullen1 wrote:Nice thomas, There will be two nice builds going on in MD in two completely different directions

Three, in fact! Bob (Camrtm3?? I cant remember his SN) is also working on a turbo build on his Gen 3 Camry. His plans are fairly similar to mine in fact. But I was the first one planning to go twincharged :D

Bob is also in Baltimore too. I had tried to get u to join us for the CPT meet in April bud! You should join us on our next meet.
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/99-mid-atlantic/414790-summer-its-hot-hell-out-meet.html

nice nice yeah I will be coming out to a meet soon, was laid off a few months back so I have been trying to find a job and now that I have one in the hopper I should be able to start installing parts again. Gabe just picked a 2mz engine up for my build so I could use the 2mz intake cams
chullen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm glad to see this block getting revived again. It's been past down in the SG generations. haha
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SirThomas88 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:19 am

chullen1 wrote:Gabe just picked a 2mz engine up for my build so I could use the 2mz intake cams

Nice! I'm gonna hafta convince Gabe to get a few sets of those 2mz cams duplicated so i can buy a set. those things are hella hard to find and when i eventually build my heads i wanna definitely do the cams.
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby chullen1 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:26 pm

yeah thats cool my build won't be finished for a few more months. I also just got my VEIP inspection so i need to fix my oxygen sensor and egr pipes before I can send him more money. I also need to install my spacers so I can get ready to do the brakes.
chullen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SirThomas88 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:51 am

Some pics and info taken from Akora's For Sale thread:

"-Block Overbored 0.5mm (0.020")
-Arias Custom-Forged Pistons (9.0:1 Compression Ratio)
-Eagle 22R Custom-Machined Connecting Rods
-Balanced, Magnafluxed and Micropolished Crankshaft
-ARP Head Studs
-ARP Main Studs
-Toyota Avalon VVT-i MLS Head Gaskets
-King Bearings
-Powdercoated Satin-Black Valve Covers
-Powdercoated Satin-Black Block"
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby chullen1 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:28 pm

yeah that is nice, my engine block is gonna be painted crinkle black and have powdercoated black valve covers with a hydrodipped carbon fiber pattern on them. But I am gonna install the headers and wideband and emanage ultimate now so I can fab up the egr pipes and pass VEIP
chullen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Forced Induction