[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 1MZ-FE Supercharger for SALE!
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

1MZ-FE Supercharger for SALE!

1MZ-FE Supercharger for SALE!

Postby Colorado_Solara » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Hello everyone. I live in Colorado and am new to this forum. I recently purchased a 1999 5speed Toyota Solara that is supercharged. I have no need for the supercharger. I am trying to get rid of it. I will only sell to someone who has the stock replacement for the supercharger (i.e. intake manifold) who will send me that in exchange.

For pics and info please call me at 720-281-902 ONE
Colorado_Solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 1MZ-FE Supercharger for SALE!

Postby SteveSolara » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 pm

HUH, Supercharger, exchange for stock manifold, and nothing more? I will def take on that offer! PM me
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Colorado_Solara » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:05 am

No, I am selling it to you for cash PLUS stock manifold.
Colorado_Solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Colorado_Solara » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:06 am

No $2500 shipped to you, plus your stock manifold you take off your car to put on the SC.
Colorado_Solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SolaraPete » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Got a pic of the engine bay? It'd be nice to get an idea of the condition...
'99 S/C'd 5spd: 6psi-KYB/Intrax-Kaminari-Renova- 2.5in w/TRD muffler-full Injen CAI w/crisp-mongo filter-Walbro 190-305cc-Jim's fuel-torque rod-8mm Magnecore-EGR delete-ACT 6-puck-AEM wideband-SAFC2-Supra/ES300 F+R brake conversion
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Colorado_Solara » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 am

Here's pic of the engine bay for you.

http://solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53640
Colorado_Solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SolaraPete » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Im confused at this point. Is you're s/c broken or even for sale? Seems like in one post you're keeping it and asking for advice on how to fix it, but then you're offering it for sale/trade in this thread with no mention of the possible mechanical problems it has.
'99 S/C'd 5spd: 6psi-KYB/Intrax-Kaminari-Renova- 2.5in w/TRD muffler-full Injen CAI w/crisp-mongo filter-Walbro 190-305cc-Jim's fuel-torque rod-8mm Magnecore-EGR delete-ACT 6-puck-AEM wideband-SAFC2-Supra/ES300 F+R brake conversion
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Colorado_Solara » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 pm

I wouldn't give you that link if I wasn't going to have the supercharger rebuilt before I sold it obviously. The coupler, as in all Eaton m62 chargers will definitely shake at high mileage. I am sending it in to PSE for a rebuild... THEN i will sell it. just haven't had time to take it off.
Colorado_Solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SolaraPete » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Fair enough.
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction