[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bypass Stud on Trd Supercharger
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Bypass Stud on Trd Supercharger

Bypass Stud on Trd Supercharger

Postby Brandoe91 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:21 am

I am having some trouble with the part of the supercharger that open and closes the bypass valve . It getting stuck during operation. Anyone else ever had a this problem before?

I removed the actuator and sprayed the stud with some wd40, left it over night but it is still gets stuck.

Any ideas???
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Bypass Stud on Trd Supercharger

Postby 1gSE » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:37 am

disconnect the EBC. Manual or auto?
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Brandoe91 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:10 am

Manual. This is a parts car I recently bought , so I'm not sure if there is an ebc installed. I will check when I get home.

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:22 am

oh ok. I never hooked up my ebc or the vacuum lines, so actuator doesn't work
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Brandoe91 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 am

I guess the pb blaster and wd40 worked, it is working well now.

Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Brandoe91 » Sat May 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Brandoe91 wrote:I am having some trouble with the part of the supercharger that open and closes the bypass valve . It's getting stuck during operation. Anyone else ever had a this problem before?

I removed the actuator and sprayed the stud with some wd40, left it over night but it still gets stuck.

Any ideas???

Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction