[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Turbo Coupe Build
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Turbo Coupe Build

Re: Turbo Coupe Build

Postby 2wickedtoyz » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Update

Car is still running strong and since the build I've driven 5k hard miles without an issue. The engine response is amazing and I'm surprising the hell out of people.
2wickedtoyz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TadS » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Did you pull the exhaust to drive the turbine from just the front header, or after the Y? I'm having trouble seeing where you tapped into the exhaust flow.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby 2wickedtoyz » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:47 pm

i'm running a ypipe to use both banks. it comes up to where the turbo is
2wickedtoyz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Forced Induction