[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Supercharger Install Help
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Supercharger Install Help

Supercharger Install Help

Postby Alex(AUS) » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:38 am

Hi Guys,

I am going to install the supercharger that is sitting here in my bedroom in the coming week. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips on installing it?

I am also trying to source (and will install) IK22 plugs, Magnecor KV85 wires, a 6psi pulley(got this one) and a SAFC2 or UNICHIP. I always run 94 octane fuel. Any tips?

Thank you,

Alex
Alex(AUS)
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SC V6 » Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 am

read the install manual.. it will guide u threw the whole thing... better install those colder plugs, because changing them later will be a bit$h... along w\ the wires... its not impossible to do it later.. its just hard
later
Scott
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to Forced Induction