[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SuperChargers
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

SuperChargers

SuperChargers

Postby WortownSolara » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:03 pm

This question is mostly for the moderators, but i do work in a performance shop and was wondering if i could attempt to do a group buy for the site on trd superchargers, ive only been a member for a few days, but EVERYONE i come in contact with seems to want one REALLY bad, including myself, and since i sit behind a desk all day calling for parts anyway, i would love to offer my services as a sales person/ coordinator of a possible event like this one.
Sincerly,
Marc O'Connor (xtremeperf.com)
WortownSolara
Audio Guru
Audio Guru

Postby Mole » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:11 pm

i highly doubt TRD is willing to do a s/c group buy.

but who knows anything is possible.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby dan99solara » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:18 pm

it's worth a shot
1999 Solara V6 5spd 155k miles
TEIN springs. thats it.
dan99solara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby WortownSolara » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:48 am

Trd does know who we are right? How many members do we have? Out of that many members, how many own TRD parts?

Its is worth a shot, at worse maybe we could get in with toyotaparts4u, you seem to like what they do and how they do it. the worst thing we can do is not try. Im willing to do the leg work, but i need to see excatly how many reliable people are on board. Maybe its a possibility if we even get some other toyota owners on board.
Marc
WortownSolara
Audio Guru
Audio Guru

let me know

Postby bfl62581 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:54 am

If you get anything going, let me know. I'm going to be in the market for air struts and supercharger pretty soon. that should be a fun combination.......

Speaking of which, does anyone have this done? How much of a pain is the softer suspension with the added power?
bfl62581
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Yanks0114 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:14 pm

There have been many attempts in the past to get together a group buy, but all have failed. Its still going to expensive and its hard to get many people in on a high priced item
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Forced Induction