[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Shorter belt with stock pulley?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Shorter belt with stock pulley?

Shorter belt with stock pulley?

Postby 808Camry » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:20 am

My SC has recenltly been vibrating/rattling a lot. My belt jumps like crazy, leading me to believe that possibly all this noise and vibration is causing my knock sensor to trip. My question is would using the shorter belt that some people running a smaller pulley, work in my situation with the stock pulley or would it be too short causing it to be too tight and what not? I've tried tightening the tension using the adjuster bolt, but its only minutely reduced the noise. BTW I have the dynamic tensioner.
808Camry
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction