[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Super Grip Pulley
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Super Grip Pulley

Super Grip Pulley

Postby JoeB » Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:27 am

Check this out! Gadget has released a new pulley for the supercharger. According to some info I got before, the 2.8" = 6psi and the 2.6" = 7psi. -Joe

http://www.urdusa.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=0033&Category_Code=
Please stop by and rate my ride.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jbailer
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SC V6 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:43 am

NICE! too bad I already have 2 pulleys, I guess its time for 3... hahah
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Hsakuragi » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:09 am

sounds like this pulley is better than the one from pulleyboys?
The ONE & ONLY Fully Loaded 2006 X Avalon Limited with Body Kit in CA = Special Limited Edition + First 2GR-FE rebored the throttle body (i think...)

Hsakuragi
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby cdssolara » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:36 am

Has anyone tried this out? If so, can they notice a difference?
cdssolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Vampire » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:19 am

The pulley came out the same day Joe posted so opinions are not in yet. I've been told that the 4Runner guys have sold out the first batch of pulleys yesterday. Maybe we'll be able to get their opinions through their forums or from Brian at URD.

cdssolara wrote:Has anyone tried this out? If so, can they notice a difference?
Paul

02 Solara SE V6 5spd SC
00 Camry LE V6 Auto SC
Vampire
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby cdssolara » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:00 am

Vampire wrote:The pulley came out the same day Joe posted so opinions are not in yet. I've been told that the 4Runner guys have sold out the first batch of pulleys yesterday. Maybe we'll be able to get their opinions through their forums or from Brian at URD.

cdssolara wrote:Has anyone tried this out? If so, can they notice a difference?

Yeah, I was actually wondering about 4Runner owners having tried the pulley. I didn't realize that URD had only just released the pulleys for them, too. I guess we'll just sit back and wait to see if there's a noticeable difference. The concept sounds good, though.
cdssolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SC V6 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:20 pm

any word on what they think yet? I may get it soon... probably in a few weeks or so.. but Im curious what the others think first
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6

Postby Vampire » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:25 pm

I just emailed Brain at URD and he said the Taco/4Runner crowd has nothing but good things to say about the pulleys. URD is backordered for a while on those applications. Something to keep in mind is the Taco/4Runner pulley is even smaller than the ones we use so you can imagine that our pulleys which are larger should perform well. I think I'm going to get a 2.6 as soon as I install the fuel kit and tune my system. Or I might wait till I decide on the headers. I like these kinds of dilemas :P

ScottV6 wrote:any word on what they think yet? I may get it soon... probably in a few weeks or so.. but Im curious what the others think first
Paul

02 Solara SE V6 5spd SC
00 Camry LE V6 Auto SC
Vampire
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JoeB » Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:21 am

I have their 2.6" pulley (7psi). I love the design. When I first looked at it, I wondered if it would chew up the belt. I've been running with this pulley since the day I first mentioned it was available and it's great. Gadget told me it was available so I jumped in the car and went to put it on. That was the day we were going to have a track meet in Maryland but rain screwed that up... :x -JoeB
Please stop by and rate my ride.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jbailer
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Forced Induction