[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - supercharger for 4-banger
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

supercharger for 4-banger

supercharger for 4-banger

Postby dawp » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:55 am

i just bought a 2004 4-banger w/ a manual and i was wondering if there is a blower kit for the smaller engine.
dawp
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TAZ1 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:04 pm

Nope not yet. But I heard from a service manager from a dealer that the new Scion model is going to have the Camry 2.4 engine and is going to have optional boost. So next year should be a good year for us four banger owners
03' Silver Solara 2.4 SE 5spd
Custom Magnaflow exhaust
Weapon R Short Ram Intake
TAZ1
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jon11582 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:13 pm

Yea, same 2AZ engine. Itll up the 160 to 200HP. The Scion tC will be out in June, so I'd assume the supercharger would be released about the same time.
2000 Black Solara SE
Jon11582
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Solaradude » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:28 am

my 5sfe 2.2 liter is going to be soooo slow when all these 300 hp cars come out!

my car is auto too :(

Steve :evilbat:
Solaradude
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SolaraT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:29 pm

Solaradude! Whatcha talking about? Get Booooost!!! We already have a great application up for grabs. Don't let your automatic tranny make you think its not worth getting Boost.

If you would be able to put money down and pay-in-full within 1 year would you purchase a Ripp Mods kit? I'm about to poll and find out how many of us are willing to do that.

Yeah at least the gen 2 peeps with the i4 engine are getting boost soon enough. I can't wait to see this take off!

You might think I'm working for Ripp Mods or something but I just don't want them to discontinue the kit before I can grab one next Feb.
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT
Solaraguy need mo power guy
Solaraguy need mo power guy

Return to Forced Induction