[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Do I have dynamic belt tensioner?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Do I have dynamic belt tensioner?

Do I have dynamic belt tensioner?

Postby nassty99 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:38 pm

Hi there. How do I know if I have the belt tensioner or not? I purchased my supercharger used so I don't really know if it is the kazuma or the newer one. Thank you.
nassty99
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SC V6 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:13 pm

do u have to use a gauge to tighten it? or does it do it on its own?
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Re: Do I have dynamic belt tensioner?

Postby krook » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:23 pm

nassty99 wrote:Hi there. How do I know if I have the belt tensioner or not? I purchased my supercharger used so I don't really know if it is the kazuma or the newer one. Thank you.

it looks like this:
do you have this? it attaches to the idler plate and it's spring loaded.
(i hope Gadget won't mind me takin' this pic from his site... :oops: )
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Forced Induction