[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 1MZ turbo
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

1MZ turbo

Postby Dawgz » Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:41 am

Mole177 wrote:i think the wing is fine there.

if the car's muscle can back it up, then let it be.

yep
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Rudy » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:15 pm

no muscle backs up a wing that flippin rediculously ugly
99 Solara V6 5SPD
Rudy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mandarinsolara » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:38 pm

are you saying top fuel dragsters should not have wings?
Mandarinsolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TRD MCV20L » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:23 pm

the guy with the red solara told me that his turbos were too small for the size of the car
TRD MCV20L
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TRD_solaRa » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:07 pm

TRD MCV20L wrote:the guy with the red solara told me that his turbos were too small for the size of the car

hahhahaha didn't James sell his car like in MARCH to someone else? I remember on his site it said somethin. Really, the turbo too small?! Image <--- I thot this was a Garrett T3/T4? Well, at least the new guy got a pretty dayum sick ride. Here'z his old page: http://www.pbase.com/turbotoy/turbo_solara Shootz den
TRD_solaRa
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TRD MCV20L » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:10 am

TRD_solaRa wrote:
TRD MCV20L wrote:the guy with the red solara told me that his turbos were too small for the size of the car

hahhahaha didn't James sell his car like in MARCH to someone else? I remember on his site it said somethin. Really, the turbo too small?! Image <--- I thot this was a Garrett T3/T4? Well, at least the new guy got a pretty dayum sick ride. Here'z his old page: http://www.pbase.com/turbotoy/turbo_solara Shootz den

he told me that it was 2 small for the solara cause our cars weigh so much. he didnt really sell it, he traded it in for $13k and then european auto center turned around and sold it for $18k. that solara was running 14 secs at the 1/4 mile on 19" rims.
TRD MCV20L
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mandarinsolara » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:46 pm

whats that guys suspension setup? looks so good with 18's and dropped to the ground
Mandarinsolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby CASTRO » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:53 am

he had JIC FLT-A2s
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Forced Induction