[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FAQ: Left Drift Problem on Gen 2
This forum has frequently asked questions and stickies from all the Solara forums. Look here first to see if your question is answered or if the information you are looking for has already been posted.

FAQ: Left Drift Problem on Gen 2

Postby mattyboyl » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:11 pm

Shoe, You really do need to get out more. :D Very nice job organizing. Could you fly over to Philly and do the same with my files? Thanks. BTW, how are those spoilers coming? :wink:
mattyboyl
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby slingshot » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:45 pm

I nominate Shoe to be an admin in this forum or for all forums here. He has just done more in one day to organize this forum than all the other admins together. Great job Shoe and go for the position.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby mik00725 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:46 pm

I have the PDF file if anyone needs it pm me
2004 Arctic Frost Pearl with Dark Stone Leather seats SE.
mik00725
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby mik00725 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:10 pm

To all I received lots of mail concerning the tsb file and I really dont have the time to answer all the mails. Shoe volunteered to post it (since I dont know how) so just wait for his post.

I recived this files from a guy that read this forum but, I can't recall his/her name nor could find his address so if you read this THANK YOU. It work for me, I went to the dealer and illustrated them what the problem was so no excuses.

By the way Shoe, cheers!! to you on this and the other post it is really helpful. I invite all to thanks and congratulate Shoe for taking his time and organize this topics. Nice work. This is why I like this forum.

:onfire:

ps. Shoe check your mail for the file...
mik00725
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Shoe » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:03 am

Shoe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mik00725 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:48 pm

YOU'RE THE MAN!! :smilecolros:
mik00725
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jaimster » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:47 pm

slingshot wrote:I nominate Shoe to be an admin in this forum or for all forums here. He has just done more in one day to organize this forum than all the other admins together. Great job Shoe and go for the position.

Oh boy...

I didn't know we had more than one Admin. :lol:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to Toyota Solara FAQs And Stickies