[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - sylvania headlights
This forum has frequently asked questions and stickies from all the Solara forums. Look here first to see if your question is answered or if the information you are looking for has already been posted.

sylvania headlights

sylvania headlights

Postby dvdchris45 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:04 pm

would anyone happen to know if the Sylvania Silverstars are compatible with the 04s? I thought about the Nokyas but the high wattage has got me concerned that the sockers will burn, will maybe a transformer solve that prob?
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Silverstars burn out quicker.
ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby trdkamuri51o » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:22 am

really my nokya or whatever name burned out after 3 months

my silverstars have doubled that with no problems yet
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Re: sylvania headlights

Postby DocJohn » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:27 am

dvdchris45 wrote:would anyone happen to know if the Sylvania Silverstars are compatible with the 04s? I thought about the Nokyas but the high wattage has got me concerned that the sockers will burn, will maybe a transformer solve that prob?

1. Sylvania does not (yet) make an H11 SilverStar bulb (I think this is also true for the H10 (fog light) bulb. They only SilverStar headlight bulb I know they make for the '04 is the 9005 high beam.

2. Nokya Arctic White Pro Stage II bulbs will not burn your wires or sockets.
Read my test at: http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopic.php?t=11064
and here: http://www.angelfire.com/ky3/gabby/bulb_test.htm

I don't know how long the Nokya's will last, since I haven't had them long enough to burn any out yet.
<B>2004 Solara SLE V6 with mods (sold 10/10/06)
DocJohn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Toyota Solara FAQs And Stickies