[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - XERD HEADERS RELEASED! PICS INSIDE!
This forum has frequently asked questions and stickies from all the Solara forums. Look here first to see if your question is answered or if the information you are looking for has already been posted.

XERD HEADERS RELEASED! PICS INSIDE!

Postby XERD » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:49 pm

Yanks0114,

Actually, not really, we were expecting better results on the Solara but we also know that the stock exhaust is really restricting the power potential.

We never lie about our dyno results and that is how we made a name for ourselves, our products really make power.

Our 350Z headers made 17hp to the wheels, another customer dynoed them at 23hp to the wheels. Our IS300 headers made 16hp to the wheels, all these numbers are untuned numbers.

So actually it is very possible to get such gains on the Solara and i believe with an aftermarket exhaust the gains would be even better.

These headers remove all cats and will not pass any smog test.

Thanx, Eyal
XERD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby chef solara » Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:58 am

How soon can you ship these out? Do you have enough people to drop the price to 850?
I was reading the posts by the 350 club and they really seem to like your products alot. Eyal , you also kept the price down after the group buy was over, are you going to do that here?
chef solara

Postby adam2562 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:18 pm

listen.. after reading all this.. i dont see a reason as to why XERD would lie.. they would gain a bad repuation.. and their just starting out.. as far as i kno... u all never know maybe XERD will be the next big thing... i really want these headers and i dont think even asking for them for x-mas would get me them.. even at the group buy price of 899 or 850 whichever it is.. i think you all should have faith in them.. i really want the intake too..... what made all of you guys loose trust is a dyno.. that dyno is for different uses and well.. basically mustangs.. we dont have mustangs.. yes i kno u guys think all dyno's are the same.. well they arent...and no lol i dont know anyone from XERD so i'm not saying this to get you guys to buy their products :angel:
Adam - 99 V6 5spd 165k -SOLD
adam2562
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby XERD » Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:38 pm

chef solara,

We have been very busy and didnt get a chance to open a new group buy on these just yet.

We will do so tomorrow and depending on the interest we can have these headers ready to ship by the end of December.

We are working on offer a little better pricing for everyone but we will need to see a lot more interest.

I will have an update for everyone tomorrow.

Thanx, Eyal
XERD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Yanks0114 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:21 pm

Its not that we are doubting XERD or the dyno. Infact I've had great success in dealing with Eyal. He's a great guy.

...But, before making a big purchase I'd like to research it as much as possible.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby XERD » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:17 pm

Hello everyone,

The Solara headers are now in production, we wont start shipping until late December.

We are now taking orders!

I worked out a better price for everyone.

We dont need a minimum amount of people in order to make these headers however the retail price went up a little bit because of that.

The new retail price would be $1,199.00 however all orders received before 12/15/03 will be able to purchase the headers for a one time only special pricing of $899.00. According to the interest we had before we decided to give you the $899.00 price instead of the $999.00 without a minimum. We hope you take advantage of it because you will never be able to find this price again, our dealers dont even get such a good price.

This is our thank you for showing your support.

Our exhaust system and intake would be the next parts to be released. We will also offer special pricing on those items however we will offer even better pricing to those who already purchased the headers.

Those of you who want to place an order for the headers we take paypal payments or money orders.

In order to place your order and get the $899.00 price we will need your order by 12/15/03. To place your order you can reach us at 818-889-3737 or e-mail us at sales@xerd.com or xerdsales@aol.com.

Thank you very much. Eyal
XERD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby happy_aggies » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:32 pm

Eyal,

Are you still going to dyno the before and after header install?

Arief.
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby XERD » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:47 pm

Arief,

We already dynoed the headers, check older posts.

We will dyno the car once more but it wont be for a while as the customer who owns the car cant be without at this time.

Once we will dyno it again we will post the results. By then you will probably see results from members of this forum.

Thanx, Eyal
XERD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Smitty__16 » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:48 pm

XERD wrote:Hello everyone,

The Solara headers are now in production, we wont start shipping until late December.

We are now taking orders!

I worked out a better price for everyone.

We dont need a minimum amount of people in order to make these headers however the retail price went up a little bit because of that.

The new retail price would be $1,199.00 however all orders received before 12/15/03 will be able to purchase the headers for a one time only special pricing of $899.00. According to the interest we had before we decided to give you the $899.00 price instead of the $999.00 without a minimum. We hope you take advantage of it because you will never be able to find this price again, our dealers dont even get such a good price.

This is our thank you for showing your support.

Our exhaust system and intake would be the next parts to be released. We will also offer special pricing on those items however we will offer even better pricing to those who already purchased the headers.

Those of you who want to place an order for the headers we take paypal payments or money orders.

In order to place your order and get the $899.00 price we will need your order by 12/15/03. To place your order you can reach us at 818-889-3737 or e-mail us at sales@xerd.com or xerdsales@aol.com.

Thank you very much. Eyal

How much is shipping going to be, to western Ky. Or is this a local pick-up only deal?
99 Solara V6 auto
Smitty__16
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby XERD » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:54 pm

Shipping would be anywhere between $45-55 depending where it is shipping to.

Thanx, Eyal
XERD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Smitty__16 » Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:02 pm

XERD wrote:Shipping would be anywhere between $45-55 depending where it is shipping to.

Thanx, Eyal

99 Solara V6 auto
Smitty__16
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby XERD » Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:21 pm

We dont need full payment, all we require is a 50% deposit in order to get on this group buy. We understand that not everyone can come up with that kind of money in such a short period of time so we are willing to honor the group buy price for everyone who makes a 50% deposit on the header by the 15th of December and the rest of the balance when the headers are ready to ship or when you have the money.

Thanx, Eyal
XERD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby all_red » Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:55 am

I think I'm in 8) ... unless I fail my chemistry course :(
Do you guys accept paypal?
5-speed V6.
TRD Supercharger.
TRD Short Throw Shifter.
Tokico/Eibach combo.
all_red