[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - True CAI Intakes and Extensions for Injen Short Rams Avail.
This forum has frequently asked questions and stickies from all the Solara forums. Look here first to see if your question is answered or if the information you are looking for has already been posted.

True CAI Intakes and Extensions for Injen Short Rams Avail.

Postby 808Camry » Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:21 am

i had the same problem
808Camry
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JoeB » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:56 am

The email address that Danny listed is correct according to their web page. However if you click on the email link, it will give you this email address upressure@quest.net . I think you will have more success with this one. -JoeB
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Danny » Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:25 pm

guys emailing UPFD to ask questions will never get the answers that you want. If you have a question please call them, i gaurantee you they dont have time to check emails, and responde to them. Just my word of advice.
Danny
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby alext14 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:46 am

So what's up with the CAI for those of that have called. Is it still happening, or what.
alext14
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby JoeB » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:18 am

I've been staying right on top of it. They even know me now when I call :wink: . They were hoping to have it ready before the end of the year. The guy that is leading this project (Matt) is out for 2 weeks so it will probably be closer to the end of January. This isn't unusual for fabrication places, we just need to be patient. They are juggling a lot of projects at the same time. It's actually a good sign, they're doing well. If they had nothing else to do but just a CAI extension for a car not many people are fixing up, you'd have to worry about how desired their services are right? I REALY want this extension but it's certainly not going to kill me to wait a little longer. Especially since it is winter and FREEZING outside. I'll let you know as soon as I know anything. -JoeB
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Astro » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:01 am

Cool :D
Thanks for the info JoeB
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Mudd » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:01 am

From what I understand, the AEM versions for the 6cyl Camry and Solaras will be available in a few months. I know there is a V2 in the works as well. Thanks, but I'll wait for those.
Mudd
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby zappa » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:45 pm

Uh-Huh,I heard the same thing 'bout this time last year,than a month later and a month after that and... :roll:
zappa
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:39 pm

AEM will cancel the project this year most likely do to a lack of demandand poor sales of the gen 3 intakes. I spoke with them many times last year regarding the issue.

Postby boneezy » Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:03 am

Anonymous wrote:AEM will cancel the project this year most likely do to a lack of demandand poor sales of the gen 3 intakes. I spoke with them many times last year regarding the issue.

damn that sucks
1999 SE-V6 5spd
160,xxx miles
boneezy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby guest » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:23 am

Same B.S., different year. "...blah, blah, blah,...not enough demand". How many units do they estimate that they need to sell to make a damn intake? They made intakes for freakin Chrysler Sebrings. Now I don't know about you, but I barely even see Sebrings on the street, and I have NEVER seen one that looked as if it were being fixed up, and I live in Southern California!

I don't even look for those products anymore from a big name fabricator because all they do is stall and then pull a rabbit out of there ass "blah, blah, blah,...not enough demand." I look to the relatively smaller up and coming shops that actually have an interest in our cars like JPP, Xerd, URD, etc.

Postby SolaraT » Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:53 pm

http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopic.php?t=7087

Feel my pain!! Don't worry, I'm confident Danny will be coming out first.
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT
Solaraguy need mo power guy
Solaraguy need mo power guy

Postby alext14 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:09 am

Hey just wondering whether there is any word on the CAI yet. I remember that JoeB said it might be done by the end of January, but I guess we would already know about it if it was done. Either way any news as to when is might come out now?
alext14
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby JoeB » Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:05 am

The guy just got back from vacation and many high profile projects are in works. I had just read an article in Turbo Magazine where they were doing some very cool clutch work for some guy. Anyway, he appologised and said to give him a call back mid-week to get a better idea. Trust me though, I am right on it and as soon as it is ready, I'll let you know. -JoeB
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Astro » Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:44 am

Thanks JoeB for staying on top of it. :D
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro

PreviousNext

Return to Toyota Solara FAQs And Stickies