[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Exhaust for a 04 solara ?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Exhaust for a 04 solara ?

Exhaust for a 04 solara ?

Postby sorkang724 » Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:56 pm

i've been doing research for a catback exhaust for a 04 solara...the only one i've found so far that fits the 04 is the apexi WS .....does anyone know another one that would fit it ?....how does the APEXI WS sound ?...please post your comments. thank you
sorkang724
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby vuuuuu » Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:10 pm

The World Sport line from Apex'i is supposed to be the quietest exhaust around. If you like the look of it then I'd say go for it. In my opinion, the Solara is a beautiful car and is engineered perfectlly, and I definitley would not try to make the thing louder.
2004 SLE V6 Lunar Mist Solara
vuuuuu
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby mattyboyl » Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:20 am

If you want a cheap exhaust with alot or alittle sound, I'd go custom at a local muffler shop. These guys can bend pipes and put on the muffler that best fits what your looking for. They could do anything you want for around 300.00.
mattyboyl
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

A'pexi exhaust

Postby trdpower04 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:53 pm

I checked out the A'pexi exhaust and actually called A'pexi and they told me that it would not fit the 04 Solara. Must have been a typo. It said it would fit according to NOPI.com. But A'pexi says no.
trdpower04
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5