[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FACTORY TOYOTA 2004 SOLARA RS3200 ALARM AND GLASS BREAK
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

FACTORY TOYOTA 2004 SOLARA RS3200 ALARM AND GLASS BREAK

FACTORY TOYOTA 2004 SOLARA RS3200 ALARM AND GLASS BREAK

Postby michaels artic frost » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:55 am

Check the description for this factory alarm. I wonder where he got it from?

THIS IS A TOYOTA FACTORY ALARM PART # 08586-06990. THIS SOLARA 3200 ALARM WITH A GLASS RBEAKAGE SENSOR THIS WORKS BY ACTIVATING WHEN THE VEHICLE GLASS IS BROKEN OR WHEN THE DOOR IS FORCIBLY OPENED. FEATURES REMOTE LOCKING AND UNLOCKING. THIS SYSTEM IS VERY EFFECTIVE AND COMES WITH AN OPERATION MANUAL. THIS DOES NOT COME WITH AN INSTALLATION MANUAL FOR CAN I MAIL INSTRUCTIONS. HOWEVER I CAN TALK YOU THROUGH THE INSTALL. THIS WILL NOT FIT ANY OTHER CAR MAKE OR MODEL. CONTACT JEREMY WITH ANY QUESTION 310-930-2342. THIS UNIT IS USUALLY $250.00 FOR COST.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7911217317&category=33720#ebayphotohosting
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby slingshot » Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:47 am

Well, the glass breakage sensor is an option to the standard SLE alarm. I don't know how he can talk someone through an install though.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5