[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Can't wait anymore for dash kit!!!
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Can't wait anymore for dash kit!!!

Can't wait anymore for dash kit!!!

Postby engslut » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:54 pm

Does anyone know if they made a kit yet for the 04 Solara. I really want to install the Pioneer AVIC-N1 but have been waiting for a loooong time for a kit to come out. I think I'm just gonna have a place fabricate one for me.

Also, I saw in another car forum that some guy was selling the AVIC N1 installed in brooklyn for $1600.......seems way to good to be true. I saw pixx of this unit installed on this website but not really any feedback on it.
Solara SE Sport 2004
Ice Blue
engslut
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Can't wait anymore for dash kit!!!

Postby michaels artic frost » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:58 pm

engslut wrote:Does anyone know if they made a kit yet for the 04 Solara. I really want to install the Pioneer AVIC-N1 but have been waiting for a loooong time for a kit to come out. I think I'm just gonna have a place fabricate one for me.

Also, I saw in another car forum that some guy was selling the AVIC N1 installed in brooklyn for $1600.......seems way to good to be true. I saw pixx of this unit installed on this website but not really any feedback on it.

Dats da Shiznik! Ima plannin' to get it after the dash kit comes out for our 04 Solaras.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby rohand » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:11 pm

I know Best Kits is coming out with a dash kit for our cars. The only thing is that I e-mailed them about two months ago to find out what the estimated release date was and they said it should be out within a month. My patience is starting to wear thin, but there's not much i can do.
rohand
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:12 pm

End of this month or sometime in September guys... Be patient and save your money while you wait...that's what I'm doing. I've got direct contact with manufacturer. Will be contacting them within the next week or so and will keep you guys posted. :lol:
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

?

Postby Solara2004 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:14 am

How do they install the solara with a factory navigation system then?... they have to have a kit for it, right?
ps. the solara i bought just came with the standard radio/cd
Solara2004
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby engslut » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:07 am

Thank god, but Sept is still so far away. I wanted this done in the beginning of the summer. Only good thing though is the price of the Pioneer AVIC-N1 is going down.
I've seen it as low as 1,550 and some guy was trying to sell one for 1,400 but i think that one was used. Has anyone seen it cheaper??

When all said and done, I want the AVIC N1 screen installed w/the XM kit and the voice kit w/the remote attached to the steering wheel for the navagation system.
Solara SE Sport 2004
Ice Blue
engslut
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5