[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Anyone got a dual exhaust yet ????
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Anyone got a dual exhaust yet ????

Re: What about...

Postby jesse789 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:58 pm

mmcdonald wrote:The thing is, with the channels under the car, would it be a real dual exhaust, or just a dual muffler?

That exhaust system definitely needs some enlarging. Are there any header / downtube mods out there? Add the enlarged true dual exhaust to that. Maybe 2 - 2.5" each.

wut i THINK is that no matter wut right now it wouldnt be true dual anyways only because you would need custom headers that go from the cylinders to the pipes.... where as i THINK that the headers we have all lead into one pipe. meaning u can do a Y and tube to 2 mufflers, but still have one lil kink in the desired flow being (6 -> 1 -> 2) vs (3 -> 1) x2
silver 2004 Solara SE V6 Sport
custom 2 tone leather seats
max legal tint driver/pass windows, 10% more everywhere else
infiniti 6x9s and pair of alpine 12s on a mtx amp
metal floor mats
billet undergrille
jesse789
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby dvdchris45 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:31 pm

The ground effects on the Sport models seem like more of a pain in the ass to get a dualie. I mean first it makes it difficult to install mudguards, now the dual exhaust. What next scraping probs?
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5