[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - new aftermarket part
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

new aftermarket part

new aftermarket part

Postby cablemn » Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:18 pm

i found this stone guard for our solaras. i know some might not like it but i've used these before and it definitely cuts down on the sandblasting the windshield takes from my commute. and it directs larger stones up and over the windshield and roof, not to mention the stones that chip the fragile paint on the hood. my son calls it a unibrow for the car. lol.
but hey, i guess slowly but surely stuff is coming out for our cars.
heres the link... http://www.wooddash.com/item/TOYOTA_Win ... 004_2005_2
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jesse789 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:22 pm

the shape looks nice and may actually look nice on the car... but i'ld want to see a pic b4 really considering it... anyone going to be the guinea pig on this one? i had my turn with the ebay grille.
silver 2004 Solara SE V6 Sport
custom 2 tone leather seats
max legal tint driver/pass windows, 10% more everywhere else
infiniti 6x9s and pair of alpine 12s on a mtx amp
metal floor mats
billet undergrille
jesse789
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cablemn » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:13 pm

yeah i'm gonna do it. i'll probably order it tomorrow. wont have it til the end of next week. i'll keep you posted.
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby boaclub923 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:14 pm

i konw toyota actaully has made factory hood deflector,
but, as far as i know now, only sell in canada... i really want that thing...
boaclub923
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby junest » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:36 pm

cablemn wrote:yeah i'm gonna do it. i'll probably order it tomorrow. wont have it til the end of next week. i'll keep you posted.

Post some pics please.
2004 Solara SLE V6 Convertible
Webpage
junest
super solara girl
super solara girl

Postby Jewls » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:05 am

I was already a guinea pig on the stereo kit, which I am not totally happy with, so somebody else's turn. I would love to have one of these, but I wanna see pics on a black car first.
2005 Mustang GT Premium
2004 SE Black-SOLD
Pioneer MP3/XM radio/speakers,K&N filters,TRD RSB,Cargo Net,OEM Mud Guards,sport pedals, blue interior lighting,TRD oil cap,20% tint
Jewls
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby boaclub923 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:56 am

hum, i have factory part pix of that thing,
it might help u to "think" alittle bit~ ^^
boaclub923
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby cablemn » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:28 am

thats looks very good. i'm definitely going for it. where did you find that pic?
cablemn
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby boaclub923 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:14 pm

offical pix from toyota in Canada
boaclub923
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby junest » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:45 pm

I think it would be cool if you have a black car, but I can't picture it on my arctic frost convertible.
2004 Solara SLE V6 Convertible
Webpage
junest
super solara girl
super solara girl

Me too!

Postby mmcdonald » Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:52 am

Jewls,

I am going to get one of these. I am tired of waxing and waxing that hood to keep the stuff off. I will have to do one last clean job before I install this.

BTW... the wind deflector for the moon roof... makes it look like a 98 Camry. Definitely not for me.

:o
2004 Solara SE Sport V6 Black
DocJohn's Vacuum Trick
K&N AF, Removed Secondary AF
TRD FSTB, TRD RSB, TRD Springs
XM Tuner DIY
mmcdonald
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jewls » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:54 am

I am moving to Florida in a couple days, and the bugs going down there are like little acid bombs, so it woulda been nice to have, but no time to ship it now. My bf bought some stuff called Rejex, made by CorrosionX for $20 and not only does it give a gorgeous deep shine, it has been three days of driving and it's still spotless. You only apply it once a year, so I reccomend that before installation. I am anxious to see some pictures, and will more than likely order it upon arrival to our new home.
2005 Mustang GT Premium
2004 SE Black-SOLD
Pioneer MP3/XM radio/speakers,K&N filters,TRD RSB,Cargo Net,OEM Mud Guards,sport pedals, blue interior lighting,TRD oil cap,20% tint
Jewls
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby slingshot » Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:28 pm

boaclub923 wrote:hum, i have factory part pix of that thing,
it might help u to "think" alittle bit~ ^^

All Season mats? Splash guards? Never seen either of those options at the US Toyota website nor at dealers the last year. What's up with that? Is this only for 2005's? It so happens I checked out a Toyota dealer in Florida the other day and noticed they have splashguards down here as an option for $169! What a ripoff. These are the same I got for about $80 from toyotaparts4u.com awhile back. All the Solaras also had a $699 accessory on the sticker for a care package. What a way to make some more money! Has anyone seen these things lately?
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby boaclub923 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:42 pm

All Season mats? Splash guards? Never seen either of those options at the US Toyota website nor at dealers the last year. What's up with that? Is this only for 2005's? It so happens I checked out a Toyota dealer in Florida the other day and noticed they have splashguards down here as an option for $169! What a ripoff. These are the same I got for about $80 from toyotaparts4u.com awhile back. All the Solaras also had a $699 accessory on the sticker for a care package. What a way to make some more money! Has anyone seen these things lately?

ha~ i told u, u will never find those options in USA~ at least not in south USA~
that pix is directly copied from toyota web in CANADA. those options r only for Canadian~
sigh, i want factory all weather floor mat so badly....
boaclub923
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby gogeta » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:37 am

i could b wrong but in the litle options brochure that comes with it....i coulda sworn i saw all weather floor mats.....i'm in the north east by the way.....
arctic frost pearl/gray 04 se
trd exhaust/air filter
mb quart 2 way 6x9s front
eclipse 4-way 6x9s rear
kicker kx 600.1/kicker l7 dual 2ohm
alpine head unit itching to be put in...
gogeta
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Next

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5