[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - For the guys with the 4 banger...your intake is here !
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

For the guys with the 4 banger...your intake is here !

For the guys with the 4 banger...your intake is here !

Postby sorkang724 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:01 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... ename=WD1V

it says 02-04....i'm not sure if is for the 04...they prolly mess it up again....i'm gonna call weapon-R tomorrow to check one for the V6 ...because they made one for the new camry and the solara have the same engine....so i hope it'll work for our car too....i'll post results later.
sorkang724
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mole » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:47 pm

I don't believe anything till i see it in a picture with the car.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby TS04 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:57 am

nobody is going to be brave enough to order the intake. Once I get enough money I'll be happy to be the hamster. I'm sure if its the wrong fitment I can send it back right???
04 Solara SE Sport Coupe Black
35% Tint Sides, 20% Back
Clear Corners
Blue Illuminated Entry
Mike T' Black Combo Grills
TS04
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby sgunitkc » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:22 am

I'm pretty sure you can send it back because all it says is:

SHIPPING COSTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

Doesn't say anything about no refunds for the product.
sgunitkc
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5