[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - should I change the schocks if I go with the trd springs?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

should I change the schocks if I go with the trd springs?

Postby sorkang724 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:17 pm

there is no aftermarket shocks for your concern..at least not yet....if you have the SE sports...you will be fine with just springs..because the SE sports has sport tuned suspension.
sorkang724
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

sweet ride

Postby mmcdonald » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:26 am

PoshPizzie, except for the plastic glued to your roof, that is a sweet looking ride!
2004 Solara SE Sport V6 Black
DocJohn's Vacuum Trick
K&N AF, Removed Secondary AF
TRD FSTB, TRD RSB, TRD Springs
XM Tuner DIY
mmcdonald
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Yes sir

Postby mmcdonald » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:41 am

Indeed that is the case. I posted in another thread that the tiny pics (which don't do justice to this one) were hard to decipher. I thought it had the wind deflector. I stand corrected and humbled.
2004 Solara SE Sport V6 Black
DocJohn's Vacuum Trick
K&N AF, Removed Secondary AF
TRD FSTB, TRD RSB, TRD Springs
XM Tuner DIY
mmcdonald
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5