[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Sponsorships?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Sponsorships?

Sponsorships?

Postby CHRIS CLUTCH » Wed May 18, 2005 12:44 pm

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but who has information on sponsorships IE how to get them, what has to be done, who to contact. I'm interested in getting some sponsers for my ride.
ImageImage
CHRIS CLUTCH
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Wed May 18, 2005 1:12 pm

you're hilarious!

you need major mods done to your car and win a few awards so you're known... then you can get sponsored... but most people won't take in a solara. they usually go for more showy-cars... but if you can debadge it completely and successfully... then you may have a shot (exotic!)

oem body kit won't cut it :wink:
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby CHRIS CLUTCH » Wed May 18, 2005 1:20 pm

Yeah I didn't think it would be that easy. Thanks Jeff. So what happened last night? Who showed up? I had to hit the studio after all.
ImageImage
CHRIS CLUTCH
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Wed May 18, 2005 1:26 pm

CHRIS CLUTCH wrote:Yeah I didn't think it would be that easy. Thanks Jeff. So what happened last night? Who showed up? I had to hit the studio after all.

Me, Milton and Cayenne (dunno how to spell her name) Kayanne? IONO!
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Car Sponsorship Guide

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri May 20, 2005 3:33 am

Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator