[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - springs
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

springs

springs

Postby recklessfour » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:54 pm

wat sup fellas. i currenltly bought a 05 solara yesterday 5spd. the only thing that's wrong with the car is the height. while i was doing a search, a lot of people bought TRD and Intrax spring. which one is better? and how easy is it to install?
recklessfour
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby thealkimo » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:31 am

i'd go with the trd ones...

i heard intrax springs do not perform well, even tho i'm guessing they yield a bigger drop...
thealkimo
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby rohand » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:18 pm

Okay...newbie question here. I am really considering getting TRD lowering springs. I wondered if a 1.2" and 1.4" drop is a big difference (as in comfort, not handling...well, maybe handling too) in ride quality and if it makes a big difference when it comes to going over speed humps/bumps and other inclines.

Thanks,

Rohan
rohand
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5