[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD springs install???
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

TRD springs install???

TRD springs install???

Postby so-cal_sol » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:58 am

i got my TRD lowering springs yesterday from toyota and i was wondering how much i should pay to get them installed... toyota wanted to charge me an arm and a leg ($500 +) i called super autobacs and they said $250 but i had to have purchased springs from them and i know this guy here in norwalk that will install them for $200 and he was a toyota tech. so does that sound about right???
2005 lunar mist metallic se V6
Trenz Grill
Eclipse 2454 HU
TRD springs *DROPT BY MILT*
so-cal_sol
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby sorkang724 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:21 pm

i kno this shop in Montebello that will install for 100-125, he's known around the SGV area, his place is call Ken's Tires, he got around 4-5 shops. They do really good works
sorkang724
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby so-cal_sol » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:23 pm

--1LOKEDOUTSLE-- wrote:.... And I charge 100 bucks, no joke, I have lowered a couple of Gen 2s and Gen 1-1.5s on this forum.....

i dont know, milts got a pretty good price and he's done a few in this forum.
2005 lunar mist metallic se V6
Trenz Grill
Eclipse 2454 HU
TRD springs *DROPT BY MILT*
so-cal_sol
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby dvdchris45 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:25 pm

Hey milt can you also do the TRD muffler?
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Astro » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:34 pm

so-cal_sol wrote:
--1LOKEDOUTSLE-- wrote:.... And I charge 100 bucks, no joke, I have lowered a couple of Gen 2s and Gen 1-1.5s on this forum.....

i dont know, milts got a pretty good price and he's done a few in this forum.

MILT'S DA MAN!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5