[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Is it necessary to add AM struts when I do Lowering springs?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Is it necessary to add AM struts when I do Lowering springs?

Postby LunarMistGray » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:47 pm

First, you need to state what style you have SLE or Sport SE. Whatever the case look at this thread and my comments http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=18162

There are no AM struts for the Solara. If you have the Sport SE you will not need them anyway. If you have the SLE you still will not need them according to TRD, but read what at said in the other thread for my opinion.
2004 Solara SLE V6 with NAV
Lunar Mist Metallic/Graphite
TRD Lowering Springs
TRD Rear Sway Bar
LunarMistGray
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5