[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Here I Am!
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Here I Am!

Here I Am!

Postby 04SolaraGirlie » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:06 am

Hi all...
It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I'd let y'all know where I've been... I've been super busy cuz I'm in the process of changing jobs, I think I'm finally settled in now... But anyway I got the vinyl eyelids from autoaccesorystore.com and I'm not too thrilled with my results, they were kind of difficult to install, and I messed one of them up cuz I had to peel it off the headlight and reapply so some of the color came off and made some transparent dots... They look nice from a distance but up close they don't look very good, they also don't line up very well and it's very tricky to get them in the right position... I'll try and get some pics up soon, I'm at work so I don't have my camera here... I also got the vvt-i emblem and put it on the top corner of my grille...
2004 Toyota Solara SE, 4 banger 5 speed. Bought on 3-24-2005.
04SolaraGirlie
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby cklinh » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:02 am

Did you get the vinyl or the paintable?

Mine came (2 sets actually, by mistake), but both sets were not for the 04 Solara... so, I've gotta wait some more...
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby RichD978 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:03 am

michael is marketing his own check it out...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby 04SolaraGirlie » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:35 pm

they are the vinyl ones, the are just stickers that go on the headlight, I kinda wanted the paintable but I didn't want to mess with painting them... Maybe I'll just go ahead and get the plastic ones just to see how they turn out...
04SolaraGirlie
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 04SolaraGirlie » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:02 pm

What a HUGE f*cking waste of money!!!!! :x I'm mad... I put them on right, three days later I notice the corners starting to peel off, grrr I just took em off, cuz they were making my poor car look really cheesy... The vinyl ones prolly look better I bet... I was thinkin about buyin them... Oh well I guess
04SolaraGirlie
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5