[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen 2 Aftermarket Parts Listing
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Gen 2 Aftermarket Parts Listing

Postby Solara08861 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Not to sound like a dick but you guys should make a post regarding your conversations. Let's keep this for just part listings. Now I have to go thru a bunch of crap to find if a new part is available.
Solara08861
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby theprodigy79 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:03 pm

Solara08861 wrote:Not to sound like a dick but you guys should make a post regarding your conversations. Let's keep this for just part listings. Now I have to go thru a bunch of crap to find if a new part is available.

I'll still be keeping things updated on the front page "Master List" as I'm able, but I completely agree...
'04 Solara SE Sport V6, all TRD + CP-e, gone but not forgotten... '09 G37S Sedan and '88 Supra Turbo project
theprodigy79
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby kpxboi0619 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:02 am

CAI for 2.4L???

http://www.wooddashexperts.com/customer ... 033&page=1

# INJ-SP2026XXX - Toyota Solara L4 2.4L 2004-2005, SP Series Cold Air Intake. Choose your finish: polished or black. Also Available Optional Filter Recharge Kit #INJ-X-1030.
These Intake Systems Feature the Patent Pending MR Technology (MEGA RAM Technology) Process for Optimal Gains and a Safe Air/Fuel Ratio. The SP series does not limit itself to just a Cold Air System or Short Ram System. The MR Technology process has its effects on both types. SP is The World's First Tuned Intake System.

FEATURES:

Specifically built for radical top-end power gains in high-performance autos
Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
kpxboi0619
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby gnegroni » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:02 am

Please add the KYB GR-2 Front struts to the list on page 1:

Right Front Strut 334386
Left Front Strut 334387
'05 Lunar Mist SE: 2AZ-FE, E351 and all their combined glory!
gnegroni
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Taido » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 pm

You can add Fidanza flywheel to the list.
'06 Black Cherry Pearl tC inherited the headunit and subs so far...
'04 2AZ-FE Lunar Mist Metallic Solara SE (Totaled)
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Postby GzNutz » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 am

Please add:
JP Performance Headers and Y-Pipe for 3mz-fe
URD Mass Air Flow Sensor Calibrator
URD Dual Channel Rear O2 Sim
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Taido » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:35 pm

'06 Black Cherry Pearl tC inherited the headunit and subs so far...
'04 2AZ-FE Lunar Mist Metallic Solara SE (Totaled)
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Re: Gen 2 Aftermarket Parts Listing

Postby wkbrdr91 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 am

2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby spikeyjad » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Please add this to the list, slight to little modification required:

02-06 Camry Coilovers
I have ksports installed on my '05 v6 solara as of yesterday. still working out adjustment and fitment issues. i was running tein lowering springs with 18" 09 Maxima wheels. If you plan on installing these, there are some things you should be aware of before you install them. on the rears, the lower bolt on the knuckle can be somewhat of a pain. however with some "encouragement" with a large hammer, the stock bolts WILL go in to the bottom of the knuckle(it can take a good amount of effort). however, in the top holes i put in some megan camber bolts, which are thinner with an eccentric to allow camber adjustment.

ALSO: the ksports come with rods to adjust dampening on the coilovers. it is important to slide these into the shaft of the rear coilovers before you bolt up the top mounting bolts. if you install the coilovers before you insert the dampening adjuster then you wont be able to get the adjuster in at all due to the rear seatbelt retractors. i did this, learn from my mistake. so ill be dropping them back out to install the adjusters soon.

These coilovers ride like a dream. i have the fronts set close to full stiffness because its so low, but it is still a very smooth ride while giving very little in suspension travel. i am very impressed. it handles like its on rails. mind you i also have the TRD RSB set to track settings.

Overall this isnt a bad install; however, im an ex mechanic with 3 years of dealership experience and a huge toolbox full of tools. The fact that these will work opens our coilover availability up to about 5-6 more brands i believe, instead of our limitation to just the teins.

My car, stock wheels with the tein lowering springs.

My car, maxima wheels with the tein lowering springs.

Getting ready to start!

Front left installed! It was so low i couldnt get the jack back out, so i set it down on a ream of paper....lol

Both fronts installed:

'05 3MZ - Camry ksport coilovers - TRD RSB - injen SRI - muffler removed
spikeyjad
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Fawk that's low. Looks great though!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5