[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Installing an aftermarkCARB approved sticker on CP-E intake?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Installing an aftermarkCARB approved sticker on CP-E intake?

Installing an aftermarkCARB approved sticker on CP-E intake?

Postby shobo » Mon May 08, 2006 1:17 pm

I was wondering if I can put any CARB approved sticker on the CPE-intake and make it look like its CARB approved? Like putting an injen sticker onto a CP-E intake. I mean all the 5-0 look for when they pull you over is for the sticker...They won't know you switch it. Back in the day when I used another aftermarket intake on my infiniti g20, I got pulled over and all the 5-0 was looking for was the CARB approved sticker on the intake. I didn't have one and had to go through smog inspection...faget cop.
shobo
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby gone » Mon May 08, 2006 1:46 pm

if they're just lookin for the sticker then do it. it's not like he's gona test it right then and there. just make sure it looks legit and you should b fine.
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Down2TheC » Mon May 08, 2006 2:35 pm

As long as they have no way of referencing the list.
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PXLpainter » Tue May 09, 2006 12:56 pm

I guess the obvious question would be - does anyone have a sticker now to get a photo or scan of? ;)
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Re: Installing an aftermarkCARB approved sticker on CP-E int

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:09 pm

6 year bump. sorry guys, i'm desperate!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Hammer1080p » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm

hhaha bump again
Adam Hammer
Niagara Falls, Canada
Hammer1080p
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:03 pm

I ended up having to pay someone under the table to do it. hopefully by the time the next one comes along I'll have gotten rid of the car!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5