[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - ***Gen 2 V6 - JPP Headers & Y Pipe - HISTORY & INFO
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

***Gen 2 V6 - JPP Headers & Y Pipe - HISTORY & INFO

Postby Down2TheC » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:44 am

Good policy. If it goes through I'll get Josh talking about a retune. But I'm sure it'll run just not at peak. (I mean stock or injen won't get retuned... so there ya go.)
http://solara.down2thec.com/gallery/
"We need failures in this world... failures gives us lap dances and chicken nuggets and I like both."
Down2TheC
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PXLpainter » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:55 am

Since it jumped to Pg. 5, I'm going to tack on some info here, as well as re-post so nobody misses anything! ;)

I know there's a couple guys sitting on the fence - I don't know why... :roll: Its not like they're going to go into production after this so it may be your only chance to get these with this one-time order. After that you're gonna be SOL! ;)

I'll be PM-ing all of you that have committed already for some more info, unless you respond here... what I'll need is:

Intake: (type/brand)
Exhaust: (type/brand)

Please be specific. In my case, I've got:

Intake: Injen SRI only
Exhaust: TRD Muffler only

*Note: If you have a CP-e, please specify if it's the tunable one or not. We may need to get them to re-map the the MAF for us.

As far as payment goes, once we have our 15 commitments, they will want a 50% deposit from you - details of payment arrangements TBA. Let's get the commitment numbers up folks!! We're NOT accepting any "maybe" folks here. If you don't commit, then you don't exist. Period.
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Sebas007 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:58 am

Hopefully Jeff ('06) will receive his CP-e intake...then they will re-map it (JP Performance)...and I will use his setup. I want the maximum of the product may gives for my spaceship (someone compare my car with my rims to some Darth Vader style) ! :P hahaha
Sebas007
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PXLpainter » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:34 pm

Okay guys - got another commitment today! :up:

We only need 5 more people to make this happen!! C'mon guys - get off the fence already!! ;)
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Biggi_e » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:44 pm

jeff i really appreciate the work your doing for us to get this going. i hope we all can get the ypipe and headers! it has been something we all wanted and "need" hehe..im excited. i want this to come true! 5 more people come on!! promote wherever you can!
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby PXLpainter » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:47 pm

Me too Eddie - I know there's enough people here on SG - just gotta track 'em down and light a fire under them! ;)

Still putting the word out everywhere else, but just not that many forums with real active participation like there is here. At least not real enthusiasts anyways.
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Sebas007 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:51 pm

I did some calculation and CosmicGrooves sounds like 11 to me :P haha

I just read CosmicGrooves' racing story...complaining of lack of power...here we go !! :D
Sebas007
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PXLpainter » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:54 pm

Sebas007 wrote:I did some calculation and CosmicGrooves sound like 11 to me :P haha

I just read CosmicGrooves' racing story...complaining of lack of power...here we go !! :D

Again - since it's not just a "wish-list" I need a real commitment before I add anyone. I've PM'd him - will add him when I get his official response. ;)
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Suggestion

Postby JMSinMaryland » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:33 pm

Everyone who is taking part in the group buy should add a link similar to PixelPainter's at the bottom of their sig, on Solaraguy, Toyotanation and ToyotaTuners and other websites that have to do with Toyota's that you participate on.
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby PXLpainter » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:14 pm

^^ Great idea! :up:

I also have threads started at TN and TundraSolutions (mostly retirees who don't mod there though :( )

This is where it really seems to be happening for Solara owners though.
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby crispone » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:20 pm

PXLpainter wrote:
As far as payment goes, once we have our 15 commitments, they will want a 50% deposit from you - details of payment arrangements TBA. Let's get the commitment numbers up folks!! We're NOT accepting any "maybe" folks here. If you don't commit, then you don't exist. Period.

People...

Let us all GATHER OUR CASH OR PLASTIC so we are READY to make this happen when Jeff issues the DECREE!

ALL HAIL THE FREE-BREATHING FLOW OF EXHAUST THAT BECKONS US INTO THE PERFORMANCE FUTURE OF OUR SOLARALIVES! 8)

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby PXLpainter » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:49 pm

^^ I think I just heard a bugle! :o
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby PXLpainter » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:59 am

Okay - I think I have about 3-4 people who are sitting on the sidelines due to fund$ right now... let me assure you that this is going to take a bit of time to get the R&D going, lay down some benchmarks with dyno results, etc... before they start production, so if you can scrape up $700 for a deposit within the next couple weeks, it'll prolly be a month before they're finished (at least, realistically).

Please keep pressing and promoting this deal though... it would be good to get at least 20 people "interested" at least - but we do need 15 commitments! ;)
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Biggi_e » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:10 am

:D :P :) :wink: :sweet: 8) :Fade-color :rainbow1: :bang: :loveit: :rainbowafro: :flasingsmile: :cheers: :gang:
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Sebas007 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:44 am

^^^

It said it all !! ;)
He is pretty happy as I'm ! :D
Sebas007
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5