[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WHEELS ON A GEN 2-2.5 SOLARA - *PICS & ALL*
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

WHEELS ON A GEN 2-2.5 SOLARA - *PICS & ALL*

Re: WHEELS ON A GEN 2-2.5 SOLARA - *PICS & ALL*

Postby bmedina » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 am

I am new into the auto world and I currently have 18x8 wheels with 225/45R tires on my 07 solara, I wanted to get a different style wheel but same size and plan on getting new Eibach springs to lower the car 1.4" in the front and 1.6" in the rear. I can't figure out how to work the offset though it keeps confusing me. A buddy told me to figure out what my original stock offset was so that i could determine if the new rims and tires I purchase look flush on the car after I put the springs.

Any kind of help/advice would be appreciated.
bmedina
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5