[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - need an ECU diagram
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

need an ECU diagram

need an ECU diagram

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:16 pm

hey bros, im trying to install either an apexi NEO or greddy E Manage system on my 05 2.4l solara. i recently added some upgrades and am in need of a tune, however where i am stationed at there are not many solaras running around...especially one with hopes of being moded. i take it to a car shop here and i get the same question..."what the hell is that?" honestly out of the 3 years ive been at fort hood, ive only seen a few solaras. now there are a few newer 07 models...as for an se sport...ive only seen 2..mine and a silver unmoded one. anyhow, being no one here really knows about the car, no shop is willing to tackle installing the piggy back air fuel system without an ecu wiring diagram....problem is, i can not find that. i even ordered a year of friggin ALLDATA in hopes they woulf have it, i was let down. so if anyone out there in the solara world can assist me....please!!!!

05 se sport w\ headers, intake, throttle body spacer, trd exhaust, trd front twr, rear sway bars, tien lowering..short thow shifter
"WILL POWER...IS NO MATCH FOR HORSE POWER"
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5