[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - UR Front lower 4-point brace - Gen 5 Camrys (Gen 2 Solara?)
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

UR Front lower 4-point brace - Gen 5 Camrys (Gen 2 Solara?)

Postby Ruski » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:05 pm

that dosnt look bad, you can def dremel a little bit off
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby youngblood » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Looks close. Do you have the car on ramps or a lift, or do you have the car on jackstands with the wheels hanging down? Just wondering if the difference in chassis flex would be enough to let you thread the bolts without modification. In other words, I would try to lift the vehicle the opposite way to the one your using.
Black 2004 Solara SLE V6
Green 2002 Camry LE I4
youngblood
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby [SMAN] » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:01 am

So i just ordered the brace (i was assured the holes had been redone to make it fit right) and it just arrived. For those of you who have installed it, what does it bolt to are there factory bolts that i need to undo, and can i undo all of them without having the car fall apart on me.

2004 Solara V6 SE
2005 4Runner V6 Sport
1996 Camry I4
[SMAN]
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby KSolara » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:33 pm

any news on this.. im really interested to see if its gonna fit in a gen 2
o4 SE I4 Lunar mist
KSolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member