[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - HELP! on istalling TEIN s-tech springs...
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

HELP! on istalling TEIN s-tech springs...

HELP! on istalling TEIN s-tech springs...

Postby peejay » Mon May 11, 2009 12:34 pm

Newbie!!! 04 Solara SE Sport… to all my fellow 2nd Gen-SOLARIANS out there…I need your expert advise on installing TEIN s-tech springs as I’m getting ready to install them (yea boi) any concern or worries I need to know?!?!?! It’s going to be me and a friend mechanic that’s going to install them. I’ve heard that the rears are kinda tough to remove…. any special tools or special reminder before we install?!?!?! All advice & help are very much appreciated… Thanks guys!!!
I represent the 3 STARS and a SUN
peejay
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby JamesT » Mon May 11, 2009 1:41 pm

If you need help, I'll be around on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week. I have a spring compressor and stuff.

I did my suspension so I have a bit of experience doing this.
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT
Shift Boot Master Crafter

Postby peejay » Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 am

thanks for the offer! i'm still waiting for it to arrive... hopefully within this week or B4 the weekend!!!
I represent the 3 STARS and a SUN
peejay
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby JamesT » Tue May 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Just PM me whenever you get it - I'll see if I can help you out.
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5