[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - A Little Help Please...CPe
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

A Little Help Please...CPe

Postby GzNutz » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 pm

NightRider wrote:^^^ And these issues started after you cleaned your intake filter?

Exactly. That's why I'm like wtf? I did nothing out of the ordinary, reset the ecu, cleaned the filter, maf then the problems started. I just happened to check the urd readings to see if I could troubleshoot and that is when I noticed the misreadings.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Are there any import tuner shops local to you?

-M
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby GzNutz » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:41 pm

michaels artic frost wrote:Are there any import tuner shops local to you?

-M

Gotta love Milwaukee... All the shops in the area that I've contacted only deal with the mainstream engine management systems, VW's and Hondata. The work I haven't done myself was done by a reputable shop about 45 mins north of me. Unfortunately they only specialize in carburated rides.

I checked the readings a few mins ago and I seem to have correct maf voltage back online. Gadget suggested running a line from the lara's igf to the urd rpm line. Might be a lack of power driving the unit because the mafsc, car's tach, and n2o window switch are all on the same line. I'm confused as to why this set up worked for weeks and now is jacked up.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:06 am

I found out why I was getting weird afr's. I completely dismantled the cpe and found a tiny hole in the silicone coupler where I have a rubber vacuum port installed. Its through this port that my n2o nozzle feeds the intake manifold. A little bit of rubber sealant and my afr's are steady. Still haven't had time to run new lines to the URD box so laptop readings are still off.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5