[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - sylvania siverstars avail now! H11
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

sylvania siverstars avail now! H11

sylvania siverstars avail now! H11

Postby Aotoyota » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:19 pm

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProduct ... esults.htm

now sure why I was looking since I have HIDs but silverstar H11s are now available...so for those who dont have HIDs, heres your chance for brighter lights!
Alpine + Dynaudio = Sonic bliss.
Aotoyota
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby biggee72 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:21 pm

They aren't the ultras, and while it's cool they are available I'd stick with HID's anyway.
2005 SLE V6-Stock
2007 Mercury Milan (Some mods)
1998 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L AWD
biggee72
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby NightRider » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:00 am

You can get the HID's i just got 2 months ago for cheap. Might as well, I'm never going back to halogens after HID's, it's a good investment!
2004 Black Solara V6SLE COUPE
5% rear window tint 20% front window tint
Injen polished SRI
Alpine Deck w/ complete Rocksford Fosgate speakers & subs
TRD FSB 6000K HID's
NightRider
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5