[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Viper 5901 ALARM+REMOTE START
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Viper 5901 ALARM+REMOTE START

Postby kenny6683 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Kattatonik916 wrote:Oh if you havent put it in yet MAKE SURE you do domelight control and make sure you diode isolate the doors and auto lights. Else wise youll have random false's. The autolight took me awhile to figure out, I was just shutting off the auto lights before arming.

can you or anyone else explain how this process is done with daytime running lights? I know for the doors you just install the diodes but do you just install diodes on headlight wires as well? the reason I ask is because right now my headlights still shut off on there own when i turn off the car and leave vehicle but with remote start they dont...so thats a major problem right there that i would like to solve.
kenny6683
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kpxboi0619 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:52 pm

I don't know how all those work
but I got mine done at http://www.armexcaraudio.com/
it took them about an hour and 40minutes to do the alarm...
Lock+unlock/ Window Up (because I didn't want it to go down) ARM/UNARM, START/Kill all those work..

and headlights turn off after 20sec I arm the Alarm
I guess everything works fine.

Is there any other features that I should know about?
like any standard features that they could also install?
kpxboi0619
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kpxboi0619 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 pm

oh and the trunk opens too
kpxboi0619
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5